Nate's News

God, my kids, my wife and my music. A bit of my life.

Sunday, June 18, 2006

G'day and welcome

G'day, I am pretty new to blogging but it looks good.
My name is Nathan, I'm 27 years old, married to my wonderful wife Nic and have 2 gorgeous, cheeky kids, Isaiah who's 3 and Hannah who's turning 2 in August.
I live just out of Newcastle, N.S.W. I'm originally from Melbourne but have moved up north to escape that rotten Melbourne weather.
I love God and I love music, they are the things that keep me sane in life.
I will post more later.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:53 am, Blogger Rodney Olsen said…

    Welcome to the blogosphere. I look forward to reading more of your posts in the coming weeks.

     
  • At 10:37 pm, Blogger Thomas said…

    Hey Nate - welcome bro!

     
  • At 8:37 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hi honey, look forward to reading your blogs.....guess who?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home