Nate's News

God, my kids, my wife and my music. A bit of my life.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006



These are my gorgeous kids, Isaiah and Hannah.

I forget sometimes how blessed I am to have the honor of being Dad to these wonderful kids.

There's so many times that I've flipped my lid at them over the smallest thing, splashing in the bath when I've asked them not to, just stupid things

I don't deserve to have this blessing but God sees in me something that I don't, He sees that there is a lot that I can offer these 2 children.

The way that God uses our kids to show us things amazes me sometimes. He has shown me different ways love can be expressed, like the way I show my kids I love them, by giving them hugs, kisses or telling them that I love them, God does the same for me.

God is great and has blessed me with 2 smart and cheeky kids, one of the many ways God has show me His grace.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home