Nate's News

God, my kids, my wife and my music. A bit of my life.

Thursday, June 22, 2006




This is Hannah, cuteness and attitude personified.
My daughter is unique, yes I am biased, but this is still a true statement.
Hannah was born with a hearing loss, it was picked up when she was 7 weeks old. Nic and I were told that she would never make any sort of noises, like attempting to talk,
She has since then had hearing aids, undergone test to see if she's eligible for a cochlear implant, not only has she had all this she doesn't shut up with making noises and trying to talk.
Nic started a course learning Auslan(sign language) and has been teaching all of us.
Hannah has the best nature and personality to her, her smile can light up your day and her laugh will make your week, and I won't even start on what her kisses and cuddles are like.
I love my daughter and I couldn't and don't want to picture what life would be like without her.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:40 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    love the photos

     

Post a Comment

<< Home